Subject: Pointer to the IETF KARP WG

Folks,

As promised, here is the pointer to the KARP WG in the IETF.
http://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/karp/

I mentioned KMIP at the last KARP WG meeting at the March IETF. Few people in the room had actually heard of KMIP.

I think it would be interesting/useful if there was a KMIP Profile for routing devices (of all sizes), both unicast and multicast. Perhaps this could be a point of engagement with the IP routing community and vendors.

cheers,

/thomas/

Thomas Hardjono
MIT Kerberos Consortium