Subject: possible dates for next KMIP TC face-to-face (September 2010)

hi -

we have two possibilities for our next KMIP face-to-face:

- September 22/23, immediately following the NIST Cryptographic Key
Management Workshop that has been announced for September 20-21, 2010
(most likely at the NIST facility in Gaithersburg, MD)

- September 29/30, immediately following  the OASIS Identity Management
conference on
September 27-28 in at the World Bank in Washington DC

we can discuss this in our call today, including whether to set up a
short poll to see whether one date or the other is preferable.

regards,