Subject: RE: scheduling the submission of KMIP V1.0 Committee Specifications to OASIS membership

hi Mary -

I'm heading off to vacation tomorrow for a couple of weeks -- I'll take care of this as soon as I return.

thanks!

Bob

From: marypmcrae@gmail.com [mailto:marypmcrae@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Mary McRae
Sent: Wednesday, July 07, 2010 8:15 AM
To: Griffin, Robert
Cc: kmip@lists.oasis-open.org

Hi Bob,

  Yes, I will need the formal submission - a/k/a the long list of items noted in section 3.4 in the TC Process. Please send in the body of an email since I need to incorporate it into several email messages. I need to have it on/before the 15th of August - you can send it whenever it's ready and if it's before 15 July just put at the top that it's for September ballot.

Mary