Subject: logistics for KMIP face-to-face, September 29/30 in Washington DC

From: Jane Harnad [mailto:jane.harnad@oasis-open.org]
Sent: Thursday, August 12, 2010 9:21 AM
To: Griffin, Robert
Cc: dee.schur@oasis-open.org; Subhash.Sankuratripati@netapp.com
Subject: RE: TC Meeting Space Available -- Identity Management Conference

Hi Bob and Subhash,

Per your request, I blocked a meeting room for KMIP for two-days after the conference on Wednesday, 29 & Thursday 30th September.  The meeting will be held at the Washington Marriott (a few blocks from the WB).

Address:

WASHINGTON MARRIOTT

1221 22nd Street NW

Washington, DC 20037

Phone: 202-872-1500

FYI:  The Marriott will also be the location for the conference reception.

Please do encourage folks to also sign up for the conference.  The early-bird cutoff date is 7 September (150 USD value).  The member fee for the two-day event is only 300 USD.  Registration information and

form may be found at:  http://events.oasis-open.org/home/IDM/2010/registration

Folks only attending the TC meeting will need to register using the online form as well.  There is no charge for the meeting. Coffee service will be provided, but lunch will be on your own.  I'll provide the group with a list of area restaurants onsite.

Please let me know if you need anything else at this time.  Regards,  Jane

BTW:  Other TCs meeting during the event include:  IDCloud (29th) and PMRM (29th), SSTC (29th).