Subject: KMIP TC Meeting Details - September 29 & 30

Dear KMIP TC Members,

I'm happy to re-confirm meeting space for the next KMIP Technical Committee Meeting, to be held in conjunction with our annual Identity Management Conference.  Enclosed are the details for your meeting...

KMIP TC Meeting, at the Washington Marriott

·         Wednesday, 29 September and Thursday, 30 September

·         Exact time to be forwarded next week

·         Morning and afternoon coffee service will be available on both days.

·         Room name to be forwarded next week

WASHINGTON MARRIOTT
1221 22nd Street NW
Washington, DC 20037
Phone: 202-872-1500

Registration:

Registration for TC meeting is complimentary; however, signup is still required. We would also like to encourage all committee members to attend the conference program (on Monday & Tuesday) at the World Bank, as well as the reception on Monday evening (27 Sept).  Anyone interested in attending should contact me for more details.

Hotel Accommodations:

We’ve identified several area hotels near the World Bank facility, including the Washington Marriott.  Please feel free to book a reservation at one of those hotels or others in the area (hotel information).

Thank you for taking the time to review the above information.  A final confirmation will follow next week.  In the meantime, please feel free to contact me directly with any questions or concerns.  We look forward to seeing you in Washington, DC and thank you for the support.

Regards,

Jane

Jane Harnad

Manager of Events, OASIS