Subject: Press Release to Announce Approval of KMIP and KMIP Profiles as OASIS Standards

--PLEASE NOTE QUOTE DEADLINE IS MONDAY, 11 OCT 2010--

The Consortium plans to issue a press release announcing the approval
of the Key Management Interoperability Protocol (KMIP) 1.0 and KMIP
Profiles 1.0 as OASIS Standards. We have targeted Wednesday, 13 Oct,
for distribution.

*Recognition*
While OASIS deeply appreciates the contributions of all members to our
technical work, only Foundational- and Sponsor-level members elect to
receive promotional benefits, such as inclusion in announcements
directed to the press. The KMIP press release will highlight:

-------------------------
Axway, Brocade, CA Technologies, Cisco, EMC. Hewlett-Packard, IBM,
Oracle, Red Hat, SafeNet, Skyworth TTG, Symantec, U.S. NIST, Venafi,
Voltage Security, and others.
-------------------------

If you represent one of the organizations above, and you do *not* wish
to be included in the press release, please notify me.

If you represent a Contributor-level organization participating in the
OASIS KMIP Technical Committee, and you wish to receive visibility for
your support of KMIP 1.0, please contact me immediately for
information on upgrading your membership to take advantage of this
promotional benefit. The cost to upgrade will be pro-rated based on
your membership renewal date.

*Quotes*
Foundational- or Sponsor-level members may submit a quote which will
be featured in the body of the press release. The deadline to send
quotes to me is Monday, 11 Oct. Be sure to include a name and title at
your organization to whom the quote can be attributed.

If your organization is not currently a Sponsor member of OASIS, and
you would like to submit a quote for this press release, please
contact me.

*More information*
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/tc-announce/201010/msg00000.html

Regards,
Carol

--
Carol Geyer
Senior Director of Communications and Development

OASIS | Advancing open standards for the information society
+1.978.667.5115 x209 (Office) | +1.941.284.0403 (Cell)
http://www.oasis-open.org