Subject: FW: Co-editorship of KMIP Use Cases document

fyi - here's the note from Mary.

regards,

Bob

From: Mary McRae [mailto:mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org]
Sent: Tuesday, October 05, 2010 11:52 AM
To: Griffin, Robert
Cc: MBJ@zurich.ibm.com; Subhash.Sankuratripati@netapp.com; rha@zurich.ibm.com; tjh@cryptsoft.com
Subject: Re: Co-editorship of KMIP Use Cases document

Hi Bob,

It's up to the TC - some appoint editors, some vote for them. I think a simple "is there anyone who would like to volunteer as spec editor?" and "is there any objection to [name(s)] becoming an editor(s) for the [spectitle] specification?" would work just fine. There's no limit as to the number of editors allowed so whatever the TC feels is appropriate works.

Mary