Subject: any topics for this week's KMIP TC call?

hi -

since I haven't seen new information on the outstanding V2.0 topics
(server to server, etc), does it make sense to cancel the meeting this
week and schedule discussion of at least some of those topics at the
meeting on 4-Nov? Or are there things that we will be ready to discuss
in the TC call this week?

regards,