Subject: RE: KMIP Interop Demonstration at RSA 2010

Hi Everyone,

I just spoke to RSA – we have two options…

732 – which just became available…the smaller 10x20 space, but in a great location…

221 – combine with two others to make a 10x30 space – larger, but not in a great location…

Today is the deadline – so I’m planning to book the 732 space.  We can always make a change to the larger 10x30 space later – if the group would rather more space.  I hope this works… Kind regards, Jane

http://www.mapyourshow.com/shows/index.cfm?show_id=RSA11