Subject: this week's KMIP concall and our next F2F

hi -

please let Subhash and me know if you have topics for this Thursday's concall. At the moment, it looks likely that it may be best to cancel this week and resume full bore after the holidays.

it turns out that the interop at RSA Conference will continue on Thursday (thanks to Tim H. for checking on this), rather than finishing on Wednesday as I had thought. In that case, would meeting just on either Monday 14-Feb or Friday 18-Feb be sufficient? or should we consider another time (most likely after the Key Management Summit) that would allow us to spend more time in the face-to-face?

regards,