Subject: FW: Request for IANA port assignments for KMIP

hi -

here's the IANA port request we sent to OASIS a year ago, and again in July. Please take a look and let Subhash and me know of any edits.

here's a quick cut at the email to Robin Cover:

Robin -

at Mary's suggestion, about a year ago we sent her the attached request for assignment of ports to KMIP by IANA. We checked back with Mary at various times, but I don't think it ever got submitted.

Is this something that you would want to take care of? We'd like to get this submitted by 11-Feb, before we start the RSA Conference, with a target of getting the request acted on by the end of the quarter. Does that work for you? Or should we go ahead and do it directly from the KMIP TC?

regards,

Bob