Subject: Key Management Summit

KMIP'ers -

To follow up on Bob's reminder on today's conference call, I'd like to remind folks to register for the Key Management Summit.  We've got some great return speakers from previous summits, some interesting new speakers, and a useful forum for KMIP people to discuss directions in key management with academic researchers, industry analysts, and participants in other relevant standards like X9 and PCI.  I look forward to seeing you at Asilomar next month.  I've attached an info sheet with more information and a link to registration page.

Terence

kms_invite_toprint_v3.pdf