Subject: RE: UNH IOL proposal for hosted KMIP testbed

hi -

as we discussed in our KMIP TC call last week, I'd like to invite Erica Johnson from the UNH interoperability lab to join us for part of our KMIP TC call this week to present and answer questions about the various options in this proposal. To that end, would everyone be comfortable with the following sequence of agenda items:

1. roll call
2. presentation and q/a on UNH proposal (at the end of this section, Erica would leave the call, since UNH IOL is not yet a member of the TC)
3. official TC business:
- agenda
- minutes
- old business (group proposal, etc)
- new business
- review of action items
- adjourn

if anyone has a concern with this approach, please let me know. Otherwise, I'll go ahead and confirm Erica's attendance for this first part of our meeting.

thanks!

From: Wierenga, Steven (HPN/Atalla) [mailto:steve.wierenga@hp.com]
Sent: Friday, April 01, 2011 7:41 PM
To: kmip@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [kmip] UNH IOL proposal for hosted KMIP testbed

As discussed in the 3/31/11 KMIP TC meeting, attached for your review are the proposal and slide summary from University of New Hampshire's InterOp Lab (UNH IOL) for hosting a KMIP testbed and other possible services.  Erica Johnson lab director will attend the April 7 TC call to discuss and answer questions.

Regards,
--Steve W.