THE FUTURE OF INFORMATION SECURITY TODAY
With more than 100 speakers, alarge number of exhibitors and more than 500 participants from around the world, EIC & CLOUD is considered one of the most important international conference events for IT and business professionally interested in keeping abreast of developments in Identity & Access management (IAM), Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC) and Cloud Security.
Early bird discount ending tomorrow - save up to 400 Euro now!
Hot Topics 2011
- Wikileaks, Stuxnet, Night Dragon: Managing the New, Global Risks
- The Future of Information Governance
- In Cloud we Trust?!
- Governing the Clouds: How to Keep (or Achieve) Control About what Happens in All the Clouds
- Cloud Standardization Trends for Governance, Interoperability, Security
- Cloud & Digital ID: How to Secure the Cloud Now
- Access First - The State und Future of Identity & Access Management
- Centralized Authorization - XACML and Beyond
- IAM - the Foundation: Best Practices for Implementing or Optimizing All the Core Elements Like Provisioning, SSO and Others
- Cloud and Virtualization Security: How to Integrate IAM, GRC, Cloud Computing and Virtualization
Matching tomorrow's promise with today's reality - the European Identity Conference has become the place, where thought leaders from all over the world meet with enterprise users and discuss innovations and their impact on enterprise infrastructures.
Prof. Dr. David Chadwick
University of Kent
Prof. Dr. Eberhard von Faber
Siemens IT Solutions & Services
Niels von der Hude
Beta Systems Software
Dr. Laurent Liscia
Dr. Barbara Mandl
Dr. Emilio Mordini
Centre for Science, Society and Citizenship
Dr. Stewart Room
Field Fisher Waterhouse LLP
Dr. Heinz-Dieter Schmelling
New Zealand Government
Bringing together technology and business has always been our focus in putting together the program for EIC & CLOUD. The conference is all about showcasing practical experience and no-nonsense solutions. While the technical dimensions of Identity management and Cloud Computing continue to pose daunting challenges for corporations and government organizations everywhere, business professionals face a completely different set of issues which they will find addressed at EIC & CLOUD. No amount of fancy tools is going to fix a process that is fundamentally flawed, after all.
More conference information:
KuppingerCole Expert Analysts
Prof. Dr. Friedrich Holl
Prof. Dr. Sachar Paulus
Identity Expo - Reserve your Booth now!
Again in 2011, all major vendors in the Identity Management market space will be present. If your company is interested to become an exhibitor as well, check here for more information
EIC 2011 information and registration...
See you in Munich!
Arnheimer Str. 46
+49 211 23 70 77-0
Directors: Martin Kuppinger, Joerg Resch
Registered in Duesseldorf under HRB 57000