Subject: Get Attributes

When a client requests a list of attributes what should the server behaviour be
when an attribute is repeated more than once?

The specification is currently silent on this topic.

The current set of behaviours for servers that have been implemented are:

	1) return only one result
	2) return copy of the result for each request
	3) reject the request returning OPERATION_FAILED

Which behaviour or behaviours should be permitted within KMIP should be clearly
specified - I think we are in consensus on that.

Which answer is the 'right' one is somewhat less clear.

If the answer is 2) is it allowable for the value results to vary between
attributes - consider a server where the attributes are re-fetched for each item
in the list and the values are changed by another client during the execution.

There are good arguments for each of the alternatives and the Cryptsoft
preference is for option 1)

Separately on the topic Bruce raised - should this be seen as an update to 1.0
or a behaviour change which should be added into the work items for 1.1.

Thanks,
Tim.