Subject: actions items from F2F

Hi –

Here are the action items that I wrote down from the F2F (Subhash is working on the complete list). If you captured actions that I missed in this list, please send them to Subhash and me.

Vendor extension

Subhash: start ballot for approval of vendor extensions additions/changes to KMIP specification, as voted in F2F

TimH: write-up vendor extension process information for KMIP UG and for internal TC document

Bob: identify changes to KMIP profiles related to vendor extension

MathiasB: draft/update KMIP use cases to reflect vendor extension proposal

Client registration

DenisP: write proposal for additions to KMIP spec for client registration with entity model

IndraF/StanF: write proposal for additions to KMIP Usage Guide for client registration with entity model

Interop

BobG: draft spreadsheet comparing the UNH and SNIA options

Xml/JSON

BobG: draft document for contain realization of KMIP protocol in format other than TTLV

Storage client profile

GordonA: write-up proposal for conformance clause for storage client profile

Profile document

BobG: do draft of pseudo-code representation of test cases for KMIP profiles

KMIP spec

RobertH: do updated version of spec in mid- to late-June containing approved V1.1 updates

PNG image