Subject: Fw: [kmip] OASIS IDTrust fall conference

Bob,

Reminder that we need to get back to OASIS with initial response to their invite.
I haven't heard anyone terribly interested in a KMIP interop in the 10-14 Oct window.
But recent internal discussions lead us to think IBM may be there after all.
Perhaps, as Tim suggested, IBM could show interop between our C and Java versions.
Yes, I AM kidding.  Just trying to get some discussion going...

Bruce A Rich
brich at-sign us dot ibm dot com

----- Forwarded by Bruce Rich/Austin/IBM on 06/15/2011 05:16 PM -----

From:        Bruce Rich/Austin/IBM@IBMUS
To:        Bob Griffin <rgriffin@rsa.com>
Cc:        kmip@lists.oasis-open.org
Date:        06/02/2011 10:09 AM
Subject:        [kmip] OASIS IDTrust fall conference

Bob,

As we discussed earlier, OASIS is firming up their plans for a fall conference in the UK, and would like KMIP to be present.

They've penciled in an interop, and would like to see if this would work.

So I need some time on the F2F agenda to go through the attached set of slides (10 minutes?).

And Jane Harnad provided some additional info, attached as well

Bruce A Rich
brich at-sign us dot ibm dot com

[attachments deleted]