Subject: RE: [kmip] OASIS IDTrust fall conference

Thanks! I’ll be sure to include it on the agenda on Thursday

Reminder that we need to get back to OASIS with initial response to their invite.
I haven't heard anyone terribly interested in a KMIP interop in the 10-14 Oct window.
But recent internal discussions lead us to think IBM may be there after all.
Perhaps, as Tim suggested, IBM could show interop between our C and Java versions.
Yes, I AM kidding.  Just trying to get some discussion going...

Bruce A Rich
brich at-sign us dot ibm dot com

----- Forwarded by Bruce Rich/Austin/IBM on 06/15/2011 05:16 PM -----

From:        Bruce Rich/Austin/IBM@IBMUS
To:        Bob Griffin <rgriffin@rsa.com>
Cc:        kmip@lists.oasis-open.org
Date:        06/02/2011 10:09 AM
Subject:        [kmip] OASIS IDTrust fall conference

Bob,

As we discussed earlier, OASIS is firming up their plans for a fall conference in the UK, and would like KMIP to be present.

They've penciled in an interop, and would like to see if this would work.

So I need some time on the F2F agenda to go through the attached set of slides (10 minutes?).

And Jane Harnad provided some additional info, attached as well

Bruce A Rich
brich at-sign us dot ibm dot com

[attachments deleted]