Subject: schedule for KMIP TC calls in July and August

Hi –

In order to accommodate vacation schedules during July and August, I suggest we again meet every two weeks rather than every week. We will need to be careful to continue to move forward the V1.1 work, but nonetheless I think this is worth doing.

I propose we have concalls on the following dates (at 11 am EDT):

July 14

July 28

August 11

August 25

We would resume our regular weekly schedule on September 8.

Let’s discuss in tomorrow’s concall.