Subject: IANA assignment of TCP port for server (5696/tcp) Key ManagementInteroperability Protocol

KMIP TC,

We received notification that the request for assignment
of a port (one port: server) has been acted on:

kmip            5696/tcp   Key Management Interoperability Protocol

Tim Hudson has been the recent TC point of contact on this
topic, along with Subhash Sankuratripati, Bob Griffin, Steve
Wierenga, and Bruce Rich.

Thank you for your patience and coordination,

Best wishes.

Robin Cover (on behalf of TC Administration)

From IANA:

Dear OASIS KMIP Technical Committee:

Your request has been processed.  We have assigned the following
TCP port to kmip with Robin Cover as the point of contact:

kmip            5696/tcp   Key Management Interoperability Protocol
#                          Robin Cover <robin&oasis-open.org> 25 July 2011
#                          OASIS KMIP Technical Committee

See: http://www.iana.org/assignments/port-numbers

Please notify IANA if there is any change in contact information by
completing the following template:

http://www.iana.org/cgi-bin/mod_portno.pl

This ticket [IANA #435211] is considered resolved.

Regards,

Pearl Liang
IANA

--