Subject: Groups - Proposal for change to conformance language in KMIP Profiles uploaded

Submitter's message
hi -

here's the update for the proposal for the conformance language in the Profiles document. Again many thanks to John L.

There are two issues that we should discuss regarding this proposal and the preceding one for the specification:

- should we indeed allow Query and Discover Versions to occur without client authenticity

- should we further reduce the functionality required in the baseline profile.

regards,

Bob
-- Mr. Robert Griffin
Document Name: Proposal for change to conformance language in KMIP Profiles

Description
Proposal for change to conformance language in KMIP Profiles 20-Sep-2011
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Mr. Robert Griffin
Group: OASIS Key Management Interoperability Protocol (KMIP) TC
Folder: Proposals
Date submitted: 2011-09-20 00:31:31
Revision: 1