Subject: alternative locations/times for KMIP face-to-face

Hi –

Thanks to everyone who has sent me emails regarding the timing and location of the face-to-face.

Regarding timing, it looks like there are 3 possibilities:

-          1- or 2-day meeting in the week preceding RSA conference, such as Thursday/Friday Feb 23/24

-          1-day meeting during the week of RSA conference on Friday 2-Mar

-          1- or 2-day meeting in the week following RSA conference, such as Monday/Tuesday Mar 5/6

There is a large room (seats 25-30) in the EMC facility in Pleasanton CA that we could use for any of these times. That’s a bit far from San Francisco, but at least reachable by BART (Dublin/Pleasanton station) in about 45 minutes from downtown San Francisco, with trains leaving every 20 minutes or so.

I’d like to discuss these alternatives for timing and location (as well as any other ones that folks have in mind) in our call tomorrow.