Subject: RE: [kmip] Proposed dates for KMIP TC F2F

Hi Tim -

Thanks for the analysis! We'll discuss in the call shortly.

From: kmip@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:kmip@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Tim Hudson
Sent: Thursday, December 15, 2011 10:25 AM
To: kmip@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [kmip] Proposed dates for KMIP TC F2F

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/kmip/ballot.php?id=2152

- February 23-24 (Thursday-Friday before RSA Conference) received 11 Votes
- March 2 (Friday of RSA Conference) received 15 Votes
- March 5-6 (Monday-Tuesday following RSA Conference) received 10 Votes

4 of those who voted for March 2 also voted for Feb 23-24 and 2 of those
who voted for March 2 also voted for March 5-6.
13 voted for 2 days of F2F and only 9 voted exclusively for a single day
F2F.

The way I read the mixed results is that the majority of TC members want
a two day face to face and of the two options presented the Thu+Fri of
the week before is the preference. Given that the timing on the Friday
was going to be a short meeting (allowing for other travel plans) I
really think the results shouldn't be read as a simple majority given
the two intermixed questions and the multiple votes allowed.

Tim.