Subject: RE: [kmip] Groups - Ballots opened: 2

hi –

I’m not sure there is any good way to do the straw poll on the date for the F2F!  I hope this ballot isn’t too cumbersome and gives us a reasonable way to capture 1) what dates are feasible for the largest number of folks and 2) which dates are preferable for the largest number of folks. I ended up including all the possibilities we discussed, except for those that would overlap with the Monday or Friday of the conference.

Btw, when I did my vote just now, it looked to be simplest to do just a single comment that listed the dates I prefer.

From: workgroup_mailer@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:workgroup_mailer@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of tc_admin@oasis-open.org
Sent: Saturday, December 17, 2011 6:07 PM
To: Griffin, Robert
Subject: [kmip] Groups - Ballots opened: 2

"Acceptable dates for KMIP face-to-face." has opened.

Ballot Title: Acceptable dates for KMIP face-to-face.

Question
Which of the proposed dates are acceptable to you for the KMIP TC f2f?

Description
Please indicate all proposed dates that are acceptable to you for the KMIP face-to-face. If you strongly prefer any of the dates, please add a comment on that date or dates so that we can take that into consideration when scheduling the face-to-face.

Closing Date: Friday, 30 December 2011 @ 11:59 pm ET

Vote

  • February 23-24 (Thursday-Friday before RSA Conference)
  • February 24-25 (Friday/Saturday before RSA Conference)
  • February 25-26 (Saturday/Sunday before RSA Conference)
  • March 3-4 (Saturday/Sunday following RSA Conference)
  • March 4-5 (Sunday/Monday following RSA Conference)
  • March 5-6 (Monday/Tuesday following RSA Conference)

Group: OASIS Key Management Interoperability Protocol (KMIP) TC
Date Opened: Saturday, 17 December 2011 @ 6:00 pm ET

"Preferred location for the KMIP face-to-face (second poll)" has opened.

Ballot Title: Preferred location for the KMIP face-to-face (second poll)

Question
Which location do you prefer for the KMIP face-to-face?

Description
Please indicate which location you prefer for the KMIP face-to-face. If both are equally acceptable, please check both locations.

Closing Date: Friday, 30 December 2011 @ 11:59 pm ET

Vote

  • Redwood City CA (Safenet)
  • Sunnyvale CA (NetApp)

Group: OASIS Key Management Interoperability Protocol (KMIP) TC
Date Opened: Saturday, 17 December 2011 @ 6:00 pm ET