Subject: FW: [kmip] Groups - Ballot opened: "KMIP V1.1 Committee Drafts and Public Review, revised"

Hi –

My apologies to everyone who had voted on the version of this ballot that I withdrew in order to create this new ballot. As the errors in the references in the KMIP Profiles were so extensive, OASIS admin felt that it was best to create a new ballot referencing the new zip file, to ensure there was no ambiguity about the document versions being voted on.

If you believe you should be eligible for voting on this ballot and have not received notification of the ballot being opened, please contact Subhash and myself.

Because of having to re-create the ballot, I have extended the voting until Wednesday 4-January to give everyone more time to vote.

From: workgroup_mailer@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:workgroup_mailer@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of tc_admin@oasis-open.org
Sent: Tuesday, December 20, 2011 10:09 PM
To: Griffin, Robert

"KMIP V1.1 Committee Drafts and Public Review, revised" has opened.

Ballot Title: KMIP V1.1 Committee Drafts and Public Review, revised

Question
Do you approve the KMIP V1.1 working drafts in “kmip_v1.1_docx_20dec11.zip” as Committee Drafts and for release for public review, as specified in the Description section?

Description
As voting member of the KMIP TC, do you approve the release of KMIP Specification, KMIP Profiles, KMIP Usage Guide and KMIP Use Cases documents version 1.1 contained in the ZIP file at

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/kmip/download.php/44699/kmip_v1.1_docx_20dec11.zip

as Committee Specification Drafts (for KMIP Specification and KMIP Profiles) and Committee Note Drafts (for KMIP Usage Guide and KMIP Usecases) and approve these drafts for release for public review for duration to be determined by TC admin?

Closing Date: Wednesday, 4 January 2012 @ 11:59 pm ET

Vote

  • Yes
  • No
  • Abstain

Group: OASIS Key Management Interoperability Protocol (KMIP) TC
Date Opened: Tuesday, 20 December 2011 @ 10:00 pm ET

Referenced Items

kmip_v1.1_docx_20dec11.zip (1011K)

2011-12-20