Subject: possible problems with toll-free numbers for our KMIP TC call today

Hi –

I gather that there may be a problem with some of the international toll-free numbers below for our KMIP TC call at 11 am EST today. If they don’t work, please try either the local toll-free or the US toll-free.

Thanks (and apologies)!

From: kmip@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:kmip@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Robert Griffin
Sent: Tuesday, January 03, 2012 10:04 AM
To: kmip@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [kmip] Groups - Event "KMIP TC weekly concall" modified

Submitter's message
Happy New Year!

just a quick reminder that we will have our first KMIP call of 2012 on this Thursday 5-Jan 11 am EST (US). i'll be sending the call-in information via a separate email shortly.

The main topics will be:

- status of the V1.1 approval process
- plans for face-to-face, including date/location, V1.2 work items, proposed topics and agenda (i'll send around a first draft before our call this week)

Any other topics for this week?

regards,

Bob

-- Mr. Robert Griffin

Event Title: KMIP TC weekly concall

Date: Thursday, 05 January 2012, 11:00am - 12:00pm ET
Location: concall
Description

Call-in information will be provided to TC members and observers.

This meeting counts towards voter eligibility.

Agenda

KMIP TC weekly concall

1 Opening remarks/roll call
2 Approval of the agenda
3 Approval of previous meeting minutes
4 Review of action items
5 Old Business
6 New Business
7 Review New Action Items
8 Adjournment

Owner: Mr. Robert Griffin
Group: OASIS Key Management Interoperability Protocol (KMIP) TC
Sharing: This event is shared with the OASIS Open (General Membership), and General Public groups. Public Event Link
Recurrence
This event is part of a series with 8 more events. The next 4 events in this series:
Thursday, 12 January 2012, 11:00am to 12:00pm ET
Thursday, 19 January 2012, 11:00am to 12:00pm ET
Thursday, 26 January 2012, 11:00am to 12:00pm ET
Thursday, 02 February 2012, 11:00am to 12:00pm ET