Subject: attendance at KMIP face-to-face

Hi –

This is the current list of folks (from the straw poll) who are currently planning to attend the face-to-face in person. If you are not on this list and are planning to attend, (or on the list and not planning to attend) please let Subhash, Saikat, Denis and me know.  (I’ll do an updated list every few weeks until the f2f.)

Thanks!

Bob

Attendee list:

Mike Allen