Subject: RE: [kmip] Groups - Event "KMIP TC weekly concall" modified

Hi –

If you are a member or observer of the KMIP TC and you did not receive the separate email I just sent containing the dial-in information for the concall, please let me know.

Thanks!

Bob

From: kmip@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:kmip@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Robert Griffin
Sent: Wednesday, January 11, 2012 10:47 AM
To: kmip@lists.oasis-open.org

Submitter's message
hi -

in our call this week, Mike Allen will lead a working session on PGP key support in KMIP V1.2.

I'll also do a quick update on V1.1 public review and face-to-face plans.

Any other topics for this week?

regards,

Bob

-- Mr. Robert Griffin

Event Title: KMIP TC weekly concall

Date: Thursday, 12 January 2012, 11:00am - 12:00pm ET
Location: concall
Description

Call-in information will be provided to TC members and observers.

This meeting counts towards voter eligibility.

Agenda

KMIP TC weekly concall

1 Opening remarks/roll call
2 Approval of the agenda
3 Approval of previous meeting minutes
4 Review of action items
5 Old Business
6 New Business

- working session on PGP support in KMIP V1.2
7 Review New Action Items
8 Adjournment

Owner: Mr. Robert Griffin
Group: OASIS Key Management Interoperability Protocol (KMIP) TC
Sharing: This event is shared with the OASIS Open (General Membership), and General Public groups. Public Event Link