Subject: draft logistics for the KMIP TC face-to-face meeting Feb 23/24, 2012 in Redwood City, California, USA

Hi –

We'll be holding our next face-to-face meeting of the KMIP TC on Thursday/Friday Feb. 23/24, 2012 at the Safenet headquarters in Redwood City, California.

Address: 350 Convention Way, 2nd Floor, Redwood City, CA 94063.

Location: just off US 101 between the Whipple and Woodside exits,.

Driving distance/time from Moscone Center, San Francisco: 25 miles / about 30 minutes without traffic

Driving distance/time to SFO airport: 14 miles / 20 minutes without traffic

            Driving distance/time to SJC airport: 21 miles / 28 minutes

Nearest public transport: Caltrain from 4th and King St, San Francisco to Redwood City station (1 James Ave) about 35 minutes, trains depart every 15 minutes. Distance to Safenet office from Redwood City station about 1 mile.

Saikat Saha will be the primary onsite contact (saikat.saha@safenet-inc.com, 650-261-2577) for the F2F. You can also contact Bob Griffin for any issues related to the F2F (rgriffin@rsa.com , 603-325-5103).

There are a number of hotels close to the Safenet location, including Best Western and Homewood Suites.

I will send out telephone and Webex information, to KMIP TC members and observers only, as we get closer to the F2F.