Subject: attendance at KMIP face-to-face

From: kmip@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:kmip@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of robert.griffin@rsa.com
Sent: Friday, January 06, 2012 2:33 PM
To: kmip@lists.oasis-open.org
Cc: Saikat.Saha@safenet-inc.com; Denis.Pochuev@safenet-inc.com; Subhash.Sankuratripati@netapp.com
Subject: [kmip] attendance at KMIP face-to-face

Hi –

This is the current list of folks who (I think) are planning to attend the face-to-face in person. If you are not on this list and are planning to attend (or on the list and not planning to attend,) please let Subhash, Saikat, Denis and me know.

Thanks!

Bob

Confirmed attendees:

Mike Allen (Symantec)