Subject: updated list of in-person attendees for KMIP F2F

Hi –

Once again, here’s an updated list of folks who are planning to attend the face-to-face in person.

If you are not on this list and are planning to attend (or on the list and not planning to attend,) please let me know by end-of-day tomorrow at the latest, so that the Safenet folks have plenty of time to submit our names for access to the facility.

Thanks!

Bob

Attendees:

Mike Allen (PGP/Symantec)