Subject: (CORRECTION) Public Review for KMIP V1.1

KMIP reviewers,

Please note that the announcement of the 30-day Public Review for KMIP V1.1 Committee Specification and Note drafts(http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/tc-announce/201201/msg00009.html) contained an error in the email address for submitting comments.

In addition, please note that the archive is publicly visible at http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/kmip-comment/ .

My apologies for the inconveniences this has caused for reviewers.

Please feel free to contact me directly if you have any difficulties using our comment email archives.

---

/chet
Chet Ensign
http://www.oasis-open.org