Subject: updated list of in-person attendees for KMIP F2F

Hi –

Here’s updated list of folks who are planning to attend the face-to-face in person.

-           I’ve added John Clark, Bob Lockhart, Kiran Thota and Subhash.

-           I’ve removed Hal Lockhart, Gordon Arnold and Marcus Streets.

Sorry for the omissions/errors!

Once again, if anyone is not on this list who is planning to attend (or on the list and not planning to attend,) please let  me know asap so that the Safenet folks have time to submit our names for access to the facility.

We have funding from the IDtrust member section once again for dinner on Thursday night. Any recommendations for where we should go?

Thanks!

Bob

Attendees:

Mike Allen (PGP/Symantec)