Subject: please vote on KMIP V1.1! also, draft Statement of Use for KMIP V1.1

Hi –

The ballot on KMIP V1.1 docs (promotion to committee spec and initiate public review) closes today. Please vote if you haven’t already!

I’ve attached a cut at a Statement of Use for V1.1 (URLs will need to be updated), as well as the Statements of Use we submitted for V1.0. We would need V1.1 Statements of Use if we want to request approval of KMIP V1.1 as an OASIS standard. Assuming the ballot today passes and that OASIS can start the requested public review over the next week or two, we would need at least three SOUs by mid-June or so.