Subject: Fw: question on Statements of Use for KMIP V1.1

----- Original Message -----
From: Chet Ensign [mailto:chet.ensign@oasis-open.org]
Sent: Monday, June 18, 2012 05:11 PM
To: Griffin, Robert
Cc: Subhash.Sankuratripati@netapp.com <Subhash.Sankuratripati@netapp.com>
Subject: Re: question on Statements of Use for KMIP V1.1

Hi Bob,

I interpret the TC Process to mean the second: the SoU need not have
used every conformance clause, it just has to identify those that it
did. Also, I don't see that limiting their use for your OS vote.

Best,

/chet

--

/chet

Primary: +1 973-996-2298
Mobile: +1 201-341-1393

TC Administration information and support is available at
http://www.oasis-open.org/resources/tcadmin

Follow OASIS on:
LinkedIn:    http://linkd.in/OASISopen