Subject: Re: question on Statements of Use for KMIP V1.1

Hi -

There were some questions about who could submit Statements of Use for V1.1. Please see below the question to and clarification from OASIS.

We will want to have any Statements of Use by our meeting next week (28-jun), when I hope to consider a motion to request a vote by OASIS membership to promote the V1.1 docs to OASIS standards.

----- Original Message -----
From: Griffin, Robert
Sent: Monday, June 18, 2012 11:12 PM
To: 'kmip@lists.oasis-open.org' <kmip@lists.oasis-open.org>
Subject: Fw: question on Statements of Use for KMIP V1.1

----- Original Message -----
From: Chet Ensign [mailto:chet.ensign@oasis-open.org]
Sent: Monday, June 18, 2012 05:11 PM
To: Griffin, Robert
Cc: Subhash.Sankuratripati@netapp.com <Subhash.Sankuratripati@netapp.com>

Hi Bob,

I interpret the TC Process to mean the second: the SoU need not have
used every conformance clause, it just has to identify those that it
did. Also, I don't see that limiting their use for your OS vote.

Best,

/chet

--

/chet

Primary: +1 973-996-2298
Mobile: +1 201-341-1393

TC Administration information and support is available at
http://www.oasis-open.org/resources/tcadmin

Follow OASIS on:
LinkedIn:    http://linkd.in/OASISopen