Subject: proposed motion to initiate ballot to promote our KMIP V1.1 docs to Committee Specifications / Notes

Hi –

Following Chet’s guidance in the note below, here’s a draft of the motion that I’d like to consider tomorrow, regarding promoting our V1.1 docs to Committee Specs / Notes:

“The KMIP Technical Committee requests the KMIP co-chairs to request that TC Administration hold a Special Majority Ballot to approve Key Management Interoperability Protocol Specification Version 1.1

(http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/46154/kmip-spec-v1.1-csprd02.zip)

and Key Management Interoperability Protocol Profiles Version 1.1

(http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/46155/kmip-profiles-v1.1-csprd02.zip)

as Committee Specifications and Key Management Interoperability Protocol Usage Guide Version 1.1

(http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/46157/kmip-ug-v1.1-cnprd02.zip)

and Key Management Interoperability Protocol Test Cases Version 1.1

(http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/46156/kmip-testcases-v1.1-cnprd02.zip)

as Committee Notes."