Subject: anyone interested in giving a short presentation on KMIP in Boston on 25-July?

Hi –

Carol Geyer asked me to check if anyone would be available to do a very short KMIP presentation as part of the OASIS meeting and reception on 25-July in Boston. (Unfortunately I’m not available…)  Here’s the information:

In an effort to attract people (members and prospective members) to the reception on 25 July, we're planning a "Cloud Standards Lightning Round". Our goal is to have 4-5 presentations, each lasting 2-3 minutes on a specific Cloud-related TC or potential TC. We don't expect a huge audience (it's hard to persuade people to drive to Burlington at 5:30 PM after all), so we're inviting speakers who are already planning to be at the F2F. Our plan is to post videos of the presentations linked from the appropriate TC pages, so the effort should be worthwhile regardless of how many people show up.

We'd like to feature a presentation on how KMIP (or KMIP-X) relates to the Cloud. In 2-3 minutes, we're really just looking for a basic overview of the work, the benefits, the goals, who should be involved...slides are optional. People who are really interested will have plenty of time to get more details from you during the reception.

Here's the basic agenda:
5:00-5:30 AGM including presentation of Distinguished Contributor Awards (members only)
5:30-6:00 Cloud Standards Lightning Round (members and non-members)
6:00-8:00 Reception (members and non-members)

Carol, any additional information?

If anyone is interested, please let Carol and me know.

Thanks!