Subject: RE: [kmip] Groups - Event "KMIP TC bi-weekly concall" modified

Hi Bob,

I’d like a couple of minutes during the call to discuss the proposal I posted on client measurement data.

Kelley

From: kmip@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:kmip@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Robert Griffin
Sent: Tuesday, July 10, 2012 4:00 PM
To: kmip@lists.oasis-open.org

Submitter's message
hi -

For our call this Thursday, i'd like to consider re-establishing a ballot to promote our documents to committee specifications.

Given the results of the straw poll regarding the face-to-face, i'd also like to plan our face-to-face to coincide with the NIST key management meeting. We'll discuss location and dates in our call this week.

Finally, i'd like to discuss the profiles proposal and the result of the KMIP charter straw poll.

Any other topics?

regards,

Bob

-- Mr. Robert Griffin

Event Title: KMIP TC bi-weekly concall

Date: Thursday, 12 July 2012, 11:00am - 12:00pm ET
Location: conference call
Description

Call information will be sent separately to KMIP members and observers prior to each concall.

This meeting counts towards voter eligibility.

Agenda

Agenda will be published prior to each call

1 Opening remarks/roll call
2 Approval of the agenda
3 Approval of previous meeting minutes
4 Old Business

  • Ballot to promote V1.1 docs to Committee Specifications
  • Date/location for KMIP TC face-to-face
  • Profiles proposal
  • Proposal for KMIP charter straw poll

5 New Business
6 Review Action Items
7 Adjournment

Owner: Mr. Robert Griffin
Group: OASIS Key Management Interoperability Protocol (KMIP) TC
Sharing: This event is shared with the OASIS Open (General Membership), and General Public groups. Public Event Link