Subject: draft agenda for kmip F2F (Sept 12-14)

Hi –

I’ve attached a first cut at the agenda for the f2f, for review in our call later today. Note that the agenda includes review of registration and storage use cases that are not yet in the KMIP Use Cases doc that Mike posted yesterday; I’m anticipating that we’ll have those use cases in time for the face-to-face.