Subject: additional materials required for submission of KMIP spec and profiles to OASIS membership

Hi –

As called out in the attached pdf of the form for requesting submission of candidate standards to the OASIS membership, we have to provide several additional items of information. I’ve included in the attached Word doc a cut at the 1) description of KMIP and 2) relationship to other standards.  This version is based on what we used in submitting the V1.0 docs.  Please take a look and let me know of any changes/suggestions/corrections. We’ll also discuss in our call later today.

Thanks!