Subject: cancel this week's KMIP TC concall?

Hi –

Since we’re still waiting on the OASIS ballot, discussion of re-chartering and still working on updated use cases and related proposals, I’m not sure we have much for this week’s call.  Unless anyone objects, I propose that we cancel this week’s call and plan to address these and other topics next week (Thursday 23-Aug 4pm EDT).  Please let me know if you have anything that we need to discuss this week – otherwise I’ll issue a cancellation tomorrow.

Thanks!