Subject: RE: [kmip] Sponsoring Aberdeen speaker for KMIP webinar

Hi Carol –

Thanks very much. I’ll put together an abstract/announcement for the webinar and circulate it to the TC, based on this decision.

From: kmip@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:kmip@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Carol Geyer
Sent: Wednesday, August 15, 2012 4:30 PM
To: kmip@lists.oasis-open.org

Since no one expressed interest in sponsoring Derek Brink's speaker's fee for the KMIP TC webinar, I'll notify Aberdeen that we're going to pass.

The TC can move forward with scheduling the webinar, and we'll start promoting it. (Of course, we can cite the Aberdeen report in our slides.)

Thanks,
Carol