Subject: Use case document v6

Hi all.  Here's the latest version of the document, and I will upload it to the website shortly.  I wanted to be sure that people received this, as those notifications from the website don't always go out.

-= Mike =-

Mike Allen
Sr. Technical Director, Symantec Corporation

Office: (650) 527-0716

Personal Mobile: (415) 699-0106

Fax: (650) 527-1984
mike_allen@symantec.com