Subject: current roster of voting members

Hi –

I’ve attached the updated list of KMIP voting members, based on the most recent attendance report (also attached). If you’re not listed as a voting member and believe you should be, let me know?  (

Btw, I filtered just on voting members, so the report doesn’t list Subhash and me, as chairs. So the total of voting members, including us, is 29.