Subject: Ballots to approve KMIP Specification v1.1 and KMIP Profiles v1.1 as Candidate OASIS Standards will open tomorrow

Members of the KMIP TC,

Special Majority ballots to approve the KMIP Specification and KMIP Profiles Committee Specifications as Candidate OASIS Standards have been set up. The ballot will open tomorrow and remain open through 21 September 2012. You can access the ballots at:

o Specification ballot: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/kmip/ballot.php?id=2284
o Profiles ballot: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/kmip/ballot.php?id=2285

These ballots are only open to eligible voting members of the TC. I currently show the following members as eligible to vote:

Robbins, Warren - Credant Technologies, Inc.
Hudson, Tim - Cryptsoft Pty Ltd.
Luk, Anne - Cryptsoft Pty Ltd.
Zdunkiewicz, Magda - Cryptsoft Pty Ltd.
Cox, Tony - Cryptsoft Pty Ltd.
Griffin, Robert - EMC
Furlong, Judith - EMC
Feather, Stan - Hewlett-Packard
Fitzgerald, Indra - Hewlett-Packard
Clark, John - Hewlett-Packard
Olson, Bryan - Hewlett-Packard
Yellepeddy, Krishna - IBM
Rich, Bruce - IBM
Peck, John - IBM
Sankuratripati, Subhash - NetApp
Lockhart, Hal - Oracle
Gleeson, Susan - Oracle
Wideman, Rod - Quantum Corporation
Leiseboer, John - QuintessenceLabs Pty Ltd.
Pochuev, Denis - SafeNet, Inc.
Saha, Saikat - SafeNet, Inc.
Puri, Ajai - SafeNet, Inc.
Reed, Peter - SafeNet, Inc.
Allen, Mike - Symantec Corp.
Kriese, Kathy - Symantec Corp.
Lockhart, Robert - Thales e-Security
Burns, Robert - Thales e-Security
Thota, Kiran - VMware, Inc.
Yoder, Michael - Vormetric, Inc.

If you do not see your name on this list and you believe that to be an error, please notify the TC Chair and me so that we can rectify the situation.

/chet
Chet Ensign
http://www.oasis-open.org

Primary: +1 973-996-2298