Subject: RSA booth space is confirmed....

Dear KMIP and XACML Members,

Good news!  We were able to confirmed our demo space at RSA.  Thank you to everyone for working hard to secure your participation so quickly.  All confirmed companies should have received a confirmation notice from our accounting office – specifically from Barbara Erbes.  Please notify me ASAP, if you did not receive a note from Barbara.

Attached is the updated floor plan (all those marked with an “x” were already taken).  We confirmed spaces --  3012, 3014, 3016, 3018 (a 10x40 space).  Each TC currently has a 10x20 space for their demo.   There are a few spaces still available for us to expand, but (of course) that needs to happen quickly.  If any additional companies are interested in participating, please contact me by the COB – Friday 21 September.

Thanks so much again everyone!

Regards,

Jane

Jane Harnad