Subject: webex

Hi –

Since there have been problems using EMC-provided web conferencing tool (livemeeting) from Macs, I’ve been checking into getting a webex account instead. Unfortunately I can’t do that through EMC and would need an enterprise license to support the number of participants we typically have on our KMIP TC calls.

Does anyone else in the TC have a webex account that we could use for web conferencing for our weekly calls?

Thanks!