Subject: ballots on XML and JSON profiles

hi -

i've just created the ballots for the XML and JSON profiles (they'll open in a few minutes). I've attached the eligible voters list; i updated it today, based on meeting attendance through last week. If you are not on the list and should be (or are on the list and shouldn't be) please let me know.

regards,