Subject: Thanks!

Hi -

My apologies again for the traffic and voices and wind in the background on yesterday's call. I had planned to be back at the hotel before the call, but the customer dinner ran late. Nothing like trying to chair a call while negotiating the canals in Leiden!

On behalf of both Subhash and myself, thank you all for your tremendous contributions to KMIP in 2012. It's a very great privilege to work with such outstanding individuals and on something that is so worthwhile.

Our best wishes for a wonderful holiday season and Happy New Year!

Regards,

Bob / Subhash